by Adam Hamilton
- Remember who you are. You are somones husband or wife. You are someone’s dad or mom. You are a child of God, person of worth.
- Recognize the consequences of your actions. Will I be more free or enslaved by this. Who will be hurt by my actions. Fantasize about the worst possible outcome instead of the “best.”
- Rededicate yourself to God. Stop, drop, and pray.
- Reveal your struggle to a trusted friend. Confess your sins to one another and pray that you might be healed.
- Remove yourself from the situation. Pluck out your eye. No, not really. But the point remains. Get out of there. Stop attending the situation.