Here is a brief, not exhaustive, check list of things to consider:
- Be sure: Know that this is a God idea not just a good idea.
- Vision: Seek and clarify a clear vision for the proposed Missional Community. First with the leaders of the group then with the members.
- Explain: Clearly set out the idea and the vision.
- Be patient: Not everyone will get it straight away. Don’t rush, take your time.
- Room for everyone: Allow everyone in the group to contribute to the discussion.
- Space: Allow space for reflection and prayer. Encourage each member of the group to listen to God and each other.
- Opportunity to contribute to the vision: Allow everyone in the group to discuss and contribute to the vision. However don’t be sidetracked away from the core vision God has…
View original post 48 more words